Serve with us in Mexico!
It’s not Christmas yet, but the fun times are ready to roll right in already! Guess what? We have another opportunity for YOU to join us on an amazing service trip to Mexico!
When: September 23th- 30th, 2017
Where: Vicente Guerrerro, Baja California, Mexico
Foundation for His Ministry
Our group will be hosted at the “Foundation for His Ministry” in a small and rural village called Vicente Guerrerro.
The “Foundation for His ministry” is a Christian organization that was founded by Chuck and Charla Pereau in 1967. They currently host 90 children; each of whom has a unique story that led them to the Foundation. In addition to the orphanage and nursery, the Foundation has grown over the years to include a soup kitchen, medical center, disabled children’s learning center, and drug and alcohol rehab center; amongst other social services.
The Pereau’s started the Foundation in order to be able to give a chance to all those they encountered through their service a chance to live up to their full potential.
How we will serve
On this trip, there will be multiple opportunities to serve, based on your expertise and preference. Service opportunities include the following:
- Watching and playing with the children in order to allow their house parents to have a break.
- Cleaning the premises
- Cooking meals for the children
- Assisting at the learning centers
- Assisting at the rehabilitation center
- Assisting at the medical center (For health professionals, please contact the USANA True Health Foundation for further information)
We are opening up spots for YOU- our USANA associates, to join us on this trip. These spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis, so get right to it and apply by messaging us at [email protected]. In your application, please include your name, associate ID, phone number, email address, age and a short description of why you’re interested in participating.
Attendees MUST be current (2017) USANA True Health Foundation donors. That means that you must currently have a cash donation going to the Foundation on your monthly Auto Order.
Minors will not be allowed on this trip.
The total cost of the trip will be 350 USD (excluding transportation to San Diego), and this will cover both room and board for the duration of the trip.
- San Diego is the closest international airport.
- Plan to be at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina (Address: 333 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101) at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday September 23rd for pick-up.
We cannot wait to serve with you!